Clan xKs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clan xKs
Clan xKs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate Room.

5 posters

Go down

Debate Room. Empty Debate Room.

Post  Clix Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:48 pm

I've added this forums section to have serious and rich discussions on different topics. I will HEAVILY moderate everything in this section of the forums.

Here are some basic rules, but I will moderate as I see fit:

1. No smilies.

Smilies degrade the quality of your posts and don't add to the serious, well-thought environment I'm trying to create here.

2. No kind of internet speak.

You'll have to spell everything out, no "LOL" no "ROFL" no "idk", no anything like that. Let's keep it on the serious note. Believe me, this is not as hard as it sounds, go back in post history and see how long has it been since I last used a smiley or a LOL. This includes "u" and other shortcuts. Type everything out.

3. No bias when starting topics.

If you're going to start a topic, do so in a matter than promotes wholesome debate. Don't start with "I hate the Jews, convince me otherwise!". You can however, state the topic and THEN your views.

4. Stay on topic.

5. No one-liners.

6. No insults and no jokes.

7. Post well-thought problems for the discussion.

Don't find the first link you see of a soldier beating a dead nun and say "Discuss!". Set the tone of the debate with your own ideas.

8. You must add to the conversation IN EVERY POST.

No "I agree" or "That's right"… develop what you're thinking.

9. Do not quote the post right above you.

Because it's annoying, and unnecessary.

Take in consideration:
You are not allowed to edit, delete, or modify your post in anyway within NP. Everything you say is permanent, so think things through.

Very Happy

Clix
|xKs| Trial
|xKs| Trial

Back to top Go down

Debate Room. Empty Re: Debate Room.

Post  Clix Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Why Racism Will Never Go Away...I know there is truly a problem out there with racism and people making ignorant remarks. Celebs, politicians, news media.... if they say something that can be used as "racism" they are immediately jumped on by some group or someone who considers themselves as a "leader" of some civil rights movement. My question is... when they take something and that is not a race issue and turn it into one... why is that acceptable? As much as they "preach" hatred towards racism they seem to tend to try and integrate it into things that have nothing to do with race.

Last week LeBron James announced he was going to forgo a resign with Cleveland where he has played for 7 years and sign with Miami. In my opinion it's a great career move for him to team up with talent he has not had a chance to ever play with to date. He's still young and has a lot of playing time in his future. the cavs really never gave him what was needed to really win a championship... although I believe they tried.

Obviously, the teams ownership was upset about him leaving the team. The feel a level of betrayal that he did not stay in his home town with the team that worked so hard to kep him.... but when it's all said and done it's a business decision made in a business environment.

The Cavs owner said "He has gotten a free pass," and "People have covered up for (James) for way too long. Tonight we saw who he really is." Publically showing he was really upset with James' decision to leave the team. It's fairly childish for him to comment... but his comments were basically just that.... a display of dissatisfaction.

Then Jesse Jackson wants to jump on board in a situation he has nothing to do with at all. He has no stake in this what so ever. His life is not effected, nor is anyone else's, with the way that the cav owner feels about James leaving..... considering he had worked with him the past 7 years..

Heres what a "civil rights activist" had to say about the owners disappointment..."He speaks as an owner of LeBron and not the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers. His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave. This is an owner employee relationship -- between business partners -- and LeBron honoured his contract."

What the fuck? Ya, it was a business relationship. And Gilbert lost a member of his business that was a huge draw, helped ticket sales, and basically was a huge part of the teams funding the past 7 years..... but he said nothing at all even close to "slaves"..... not even close. But Jesse Jackson seems to have to bring race into a situation that race is not a factor. If the cavs owner said "fine, he can leave... cause hes black"... tehn ya, speak up. But stop trying to include race into a situation that it's not involved in. Complete bullshit to have someone who promotes "equality" to try and continue the divide of race by using everything he can to bring it up.

But then it's a touchy situation. If I call Jesse Jackson a racist then I'm in the wrong. He stands for equality and fights to stop racism.... at least thats what he says. I say....

Fuck you Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. BOTH of you are a large reason racism is still prevalent in this country. If we would be able to stop hearing from you two wack-jobs... maybe we could actually be able to focus on real racism and some changes could be made. Quit trying to throw racism into everything just to bring your name into the spotlight to try and complete your true agenda.... money and fame.

Clix
|xKs| Trial
|xKs| Trial

Back to top Go down

Debate Room. Empty Re: Debate Room.

Post  KicK Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 pm

WathTheFuck

Lebron Blows anyways

'LaughingOutLoud'
KicK
KicK

Back to top Go down